Monday, April 2, 2012

Account Verification Questions




  • Q:Why do you want me to verify my account?


  • Q: How should I verify my account?

  • Q: I do not have a mobile phone, how can I verify my account?

  • Q: What type of IDs do you accept?


  •  Q: Why do you want me to verify my account?
    Answer 
    This measure ensures the right person is using Star-Clicks.com
    As Star-Clicks is transferring funds to members, to prevent possible frauds, and according to anti money laundering law we need to know  the identity of the person receiving funds.
    Please note that you only need to complete this process once.

    Thank you for your understanding.  
      

     Q: How should I verify my account?
    Answer 
    In order to verify your account, you need to login to your account and click on "Verify my account"
    You will need to provide a valid mobile phone number with its international format, (what is a correct mobile format)
    After providing the phone number click on "Send the code" button, a code should be received by your phone, enter the code in the box and press the "Submit" button.

     Q: I do not have a mobile phone, how can I verify my account?
    Answer 
    If you do not have a mobile phone to receive the code, you can send us a photo ID.
    We accept any form of national ID from your country, this can be a valid passport, national identity card, student card or Government ID.
    You can send your ID by email or fax, by email send to support@star-clicks.com and by fax to +44 207 691 9584
    Once we receive your ID we verify your account.
      

     Q: What type of IDs do you accept?
    Answer 
    We accept any form of national ID from your country, this can be a valid passport, national identity card, student card or Government ID.
    You can send your ID by email or fax, by email send to support@star-clicks.com and by fax to +44 207 691 9584
    Once we receive your ID we verify your account.

  • 1 comment:

    1. I sent all the documents by email, but my account has not been verified yet
      The identification number of my papers is 32150
      What should I do now?

      Reply

      ReplyDelete